I got this recipe from a friend at work that brought salads to work almost everyday. This was what I did and it tasted fantastic:
I stashed up on these for the week:
Box of Spring mix or Baby spinach
Walnut (pieces or halves)
Blue cheese crumble
- Fill a bowl to the top with mix greens
- Add a handful of cranberries
- Add a handful of walnuts
- Add a handful of blue cheese
- Add 2 tablespoons of mango or mango-pineapple salsa
- The sauce from the salsa acts as the dressing so no extra dressing needed
- The blue cheese cuts the sweetness and gives the salad some tanginess
- You can make this as large as you want, but you’ll mostly be stuffing yourself with greens.
Want to get our weekly blog posts in your inbox?
no spam, just wellness