Image source http://www.marcandangel.com
I love my sunshine.
I have to learn to love the rain, all of the weather, not just sunshine. I don’t always want to wait for the sunshine of life to be happy, I want to be happy all the time. So, I have to love the rain, because, the rain is a part of life.
- The rain clears the sky of clouds.
- The rain washes all the particles out of the air and purifies the air and smug
- The rain helps clean the streets
- It helps to water the plants that nourish us
- It helps us appreciate the sunshine.
- And of cause, without rain, we cannot have the beautiful rainbow.
I love my challenges.
- They help me grow, they teach me lessons I need to learn to grow to greater heights.
- They make me a better person, a more compassionate person, someone who relates to even more people.
- They put me in a position to help others that may face the challenges in the future.
- They give me the opportunity to let go and let God perform miracles in my life.
- Without challenges, there wouldn’t be the need to call on God, the wouldn’t be a need for miracles.
- Without people being hungry, Jesus wouldn’t have fed the 5000 with just 5 loaves of bread and 2 fish.
- Without the blind man by the fountain of Bethesda, Jesus could not have performed the miracle of healing and sight.
- Without Lazarus being ill and dying, God will not have raised him from the dead.
I love my challenges, I love my scares, I love my weaknesses. They give me the opportunity to let God into my life.
Want to get our weekly blog posts in your inbox?
no spam, just wellness